Seafood Operations Manager
Successful applicant should be an energetic leader who produces results and leads change in a growing organization.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Creates both long term and annual operating plans with senior team.
- Benchmarks with the best in the industry and drives continuous improvement.
- Provides daily, weekly, forecasting
- Working closely with Marketing and Sales to deliver value to internal and external customers
- Manage purchasing of fish and dry goods for the fish department
- Maintain strong relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Develops leaders in their current roles and ensures successors are being developed of key leadership positions
- Be an active effective and efficient contributing member of Albion Farms & Fisheries executive leadership team and strategic teams while maintaining our organizations values, integrity and ethics
- 3 or more years previous management experience in a manufacturing environment with proven leadership abilities
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on plant and business processes
- Understanding of purchasing policies, practices, and procedures
- Able to identify key issues; creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to Denise Friesen at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 10, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
From Our Family to Your Table