We are looking for a skilled mechanic that would be responsible for preventative maintenance, repairing, installing, processing/packaging equipment, systems and utilities within a 24/7 continuous Meat/Seafood Processing Facility. Must be a team member that ensures line efficiency goals are met.
Assets key to the position:
Have skills to troubleshoot and maintain:
- Processing equipment
- Control Circuits
- Material Handling equipment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Be a team member working with Maintenance, Engineering and Operators and have good communication skills
- Fabrication, Stainless steel/aluminum welding
- Ability to read schematics
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible schedule (weekends, evenings) and be on emergency call list
- Valid Driver’s License
- Self motivated, punctual and reliable
If you would like to join our incredible team, please send a brief cover letter and your resume to email@example.com and please quote the job title that you are applying for.
From Our Family to Your Table