Inventory Control Clerk
This role carries with it the responsibilities for the effective day-to-day supervision of inventory control operations.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Reviewing orders for stock outs and expediting open orders
- Reviewing line points/order points for inventory stock levels
- Working closely with Marketing and Sales to deliver value to internal and external customers
- Support the warehouse operations to accomplish high productivity, quality and “on-time, as prescribed” deliveries to our customers
- Ensure all inventory control functions including: fresh to frozen transfers, vendor return, cycle counts, and reserve to pick adjustments, QC/Special Attention pallets, purchasing inquiries and troubleshooting
- Stock out monitoring and tracking
- Product velocity maintenance
- 3 or more years of experience purchasing in a food service/manufacturing environment
- Warehouse experience an asset
- Strong computer skills
- Understanding of purchasing policies, practices, and procedures
- Valid clean class five license
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to Denise Friesen at email@example.com by February 10, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
From Our Family to Your Table