Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Department is posting for a permanent full time position. We are seeking an individual with a passion for Customer Service, can manage a flexible schedule and are interested in joining The Albion Farms and Fisheries Sales Team.
If you are a reliable motivated person, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can work well under pressure with minimum supervision, we want to hear from you!
Including but not limited to:
- Receive and process orders/credits by telephone, in person, via fax, email, SPS, EDI, sales answering machine
- Promotion and sales of connected, push or new products
- Initiate sales by calling existing clients
- Duties also include checking inventory for product availability, delivery scheduling, price verification, etc.
- Troubleshoot customer service issues and coordinate between internal departments such as Accounting, Assembly, Outside Sales, Dispatch, Processing or Purchasing for a positive outcome
- Print pick slips and invoices
- Run, assemble and sort orders and reports for various internal and external customers/departments
- Complete bills of lading for Outside Carriers, i.e. Clark, Versa Cold, Cold Star, East West, FedEx, etc.
- Arrange for pick up of orders with correct corresponding paperwork
- Advising shortages to sales reps and input orders for appropriate substitutions
- Invoice orders via SPS systems
- Flexible, reliable, helpful, customer friendly attitude to all customers and co-workers
- Strong command of English both written and oral
- Assisting arrivals at Reception and the Pickup counter, processing order payments and paperwork
- Daily entry and posting of orders and credits
- Product transfers and adjustments
- Flexible, available to cover other shifts
- Strong computer skills
If you would like to join our incredible team, please send a brief cover letter and your resume to email@example.com and please quote the job title that you are applying for.
From Our Family to Your Table